Flexget - Wiki wiki page
Added on: 21th of August 2014
Latest version, updated daily. Please note: latest versions require Python3.6. If you experience errors running flexget, ensure python3.6 is available on your box as it is not available on all at this time. If not, kindly open a ticket and request your box receive a python upgrade.
FlexGet is a multipurpose automation tool for content like torrents, nzbs, podcasts, comics, series, movies, etc. It can use different kinds of sources like RSS-feeds, html pages, csv files, search engines and there are even plugins for sites that do not provide any kind of useful feeds.
31st of January 2020
Add note about the python3.6 requirement.
7th of October 2014
Added the option to test your configuration and see the output of the test via the web-interface. Press the "Test config" and after a minute or so refreshing the page should show the result.
28th of August 2014
Added Deluge version sourcing in Flexget load path so that Deluge plugin might work.
- Install the FlexGet app via your Box page.
- Press "Configuration manager" once the app is installed.
- This should bring you to a code editor where you can edit your config.
- "Save" will save the config on the website "Save & Sync" will save it locally and then update your config on your server and restart the Flexget daemon.
- You can load and save previous versions of your config by pressing the links on the bottom right.
All configs need a scheduele block as defined on the right side. Crontab is not supported unless you set it up yourself.
This link will provide you with examples of what not to do while configuring. http://flexget.com/wiki/Configuration
Please note that if you make changes on the server these will be overwritten when you sync from the website.
|Last Author||Contributors||Versions||Last update|
|rnreekez||None||11||Thu, 11 Mar 2021 02:08:28 +0100|