How To Disable Filebot - Wiki wiki page
If you wish to disable Filebot just follow this steps:
If you are using
Windows OS you need to install and setup PuTTY before you continue on.
- Open your terminal and type:
(with servername being your actual server name). You will get screen similar to this
- To open up the location where Filebot can be disabled in rTorrent type:
- Go to the bottom of the page until you find the line like showed below:
- You will need to comment out the line under
#command like it´s showed below:
- After you´re finished make sure to press CTRL + O to save changes and CTRL+ X to leave .
- To disable Filebot in Deluge you need to open up your Deluge web interface and go to your
Preferences>Pluginsand turn off Filebot from
- After you have done that press
Applyto save your changes.
|Last Author||Contributors||Versions||Last update|
|Alchemist||9||Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:01:04 +0100|