Multi User - Wiki wiki page
This feature is only supported on the full +Dedi plans and not the "Split" variations.
Multi-user support enables you to invite your friends and family to your AppBox +Dedi account and let them install and use their own apps. This makes sharing your account very easy. They basically get a full-fledged Bytesized account and share your disk-storage and bandwidth.
To enable this feature do the following:
- Go to the dashboard for your +Dedi account
- Press the "multi-user" tab
- Click "enable multi-user support"
- A new button should show up called "Deploy user to server", press it.
- Fill in the email address that your friend used to sign-up to Bytesized.
- If everything is working correctly he should have an account automatically deployed to him.
- We will not provide any support for your guest users;
- Be aware that deploying multiple users on your server might degrade the overall performance, we cannot be held responsible for any issues you encounter while having guest users;
- Your guest users will consume your bandwidth and storage.
|Last Author||Contributors||Versions||Last update|
|Maran||9||Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:01:04 +0100|