Pushbullet - Wiki wiki page
Email is a very unreliable way of communication. Once it leaves our mail server it can end up blocked on the ISP level or end up in your spam filter.
That's why we offer a secondary form of communication through Pushbullet. Pushbullet is an app available for iOS and Android (and browsers) to receive notifications from third party sources.
Let's set it up
- Go to the Pushbullet website to register an account and download the app.
- Go to the Bytesized site and press your name in the top right and select settings.
- You should see a green "Authorise with Pushbullet" button.
- Press the button and press the big "Approve" button.
- In a few seconds you should receive a confirmation that you allowed Bytesized access to send you notifications.
- You can now go back to the settings screen to select which devices you want to be pushed on if you have enabled multiple.
Whenever an invoice has been created for you or your ticket is responded to you will receive a notification. More notifications will be added over time.
|Last Author||Contributors||Versions||Last update|
|Maran||None||5||Tue, 09 Mar 2021 18:18:31 +0100|