Flood Installation Guide - Wiki wiki page
- Start bij going to the Flood Github.
- Copy the link of the flood.git on the Github page (probably https://github.com/Flood-UI/flood.git).
- SSH into your seedbox.
- Clone the git with
git clone https://github.com/Flood-UI/flood.gitand cd into the directory with
- Copy the config with
mv config.template.js config.jsand edit it with an editor like
- Configure the flood secret, you can generate a password here or use on of your own. Use a unique password!
- Change the 'floodServerHost' to 0.0.0.0 and save the config.
npm install, then run
npm run build, this should compile Flood.
- To start the service as a deamon, run
screen -dmS flood npm start.
- Go to your seedbox domain with :3000 added (or whatever port you installed Flood on).
- Make an account and add the rTorrent socket, which is located at
- Flood should now work!
|Last Author||Contributors||Versions||Last update|
|vain4us||None||1||Mon, 19 Oct 2020 16:40:23 +0200|