Flood Installation Guide - Bytesized Hosting Wiki
Installing Flood on your BYSH seedbox
- Start by going to the Flood Github.
- Copy the link of the flood.git on the Github page (probably https://github.com/jesec/flood.git).
- SSH into your seedbox.
- Clone the git with
git clone https://github.com/Flood-UI/flood.gitand cd into the directory with
npm install, then run
npm run build, this should compile Flood.
- To start the service as a deamon, run
screen -dmS flood npm run start -- --host 0.0.0.0 --port 3000.
- Go to your seedbox domain with :3000 added (or whatever port you runFlood on).
- Make an account and add the rTorrent socket, which is located at
- Flood should now work!
Alternatively, you can run Flood via
npx flood, with arguments like (--host 0.0.0.0) added.
NOTE: This app is not supported by Bytesized so any possible issues with these steps have to be resolved on your own.
|Last Author||Contributors||Versions||Last update|
|kletiz||4||Tue, 28 Dec 2021 15:02:33 +0100|