Bytesized Refund Policy
If you are not happy with the service you received you can get a pro-rata refund (you only pay for the time/resources you used) during the first 48 hours of service. After this window refunds are not possible. To request a refund open up a private ticket. We appreciate it if you would also state the reason for your refund because this feedback can be very valuable to further improve our services.
Some limitations do exist for our refund policy.
- We have a monthly renew cycle. If you get a custom deal with a custom price or a renewal for a longer period than one month, you lose the right to a standard refund. This is mostly because most payment processors(eg. Paypal) won't accept refunds after 60 days.
- For the same reasons we can't refund prepaid amounts after 60 days.
- Crypto payments can't be refunded, if you want to trial the service pay with Paypal first.
- Setup fees for dedicated servers wont't be refunded.
- If you violate our Terms of Service we have the right to terminate your account without refund. We have made TOS human readable so we assume that you have read it on signup when you confirmed that you did.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund for users who keep opening new accounts and then requesting a refund.